The University of London actively supports candidates financially through its EMFSS Online Taught Bursary in the UK. The program is currently accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The bursary is available for undergraduate online taught programs in economics, management, finance, and the social sciences. The bursary amount is equal to 20% of the applicable fee deducted from your program fees.
- University or Organization: University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 20% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
About the University of London
The University of London is a British public research university. In 1836, the university was established by royal charter. The University of London is the United Kingdom’s leading provider of digital and blended distance education on a global scale, with 45,000 students studying in 190 countries. Despite being based in London, their community and impact are global.
Why choose to study at the University of London?
The University of London is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the United Kingdom, and it is recognized internationally as a center of academic excellence.
The university has always worked hard to provide cutting-edge training and postgraduate education for the new world of research and work.
The value of the Bursary is 20% of the applicable charge taken from your university program fees.
- Students from India, Kenya, and Malaysia may submit an application.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The university’s undergraduate curricula in Economics, Management, finance, and the Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of India, Kenya, or Malaysia.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this educational award, students must be accepted into the university’s undergraduate degree program.
- Documents to Back It Up: All of the following must be included with the application:
- Personal statement
- Resume or CV (strongly recommended for applicants under the age of 21)
- References at work
- Scores on standardized tests
- Professional certificates
- Complete/Incomplete Certificates or transcripts from after high school:
- Admission Requirements: People who want to go to college or university must meet the school’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, they might want to see more proof that you know how to use it.
The application deadline is August 26, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading: