International students can now apply for fellowships and internships at the Ecole Polytechnique federale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Switzerland for the summer of 2023. Bachelor’s or master’s degree candidates enrolled in computer science and related courses are eligible to apply.
Participants in the fellowship will have the opportunity to acquire new skills and practical experience in their chosen field while cooperating with senior scientists of the highest caliber. EPFL is one of the two Federal Institutes of Technology in Switzerland and has three primary missions: education, research, and technology transfer.
- Type: Fellowship
- Organisation: Ecole polytechnique fÃ©dÃ©rale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 4, 2022
About the Ecole polytechnique fÃ©dÃ©rale de Lausanne (EPFL)
The EPFL is the most cosmopolitan technical university in Europe. It accepts students, faculty, and partners from over 120 nations. EPFL has a dual international and Swiss vocation and focuses on three missions: education, research, and innovation.
EPFL collaborates with a large network of partners, including other universities and colleges, secondary schools and gymnasiums, industry and the economy, political circles, and the general public, in an effort to have a significant impact on society.
- Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of CHF 1,600 for the duration of the fellowship.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
To qualify for the fellowship/internship, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in approved bachelor’s or master’s degree programmes.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants must be enrolled in their second year of study or higher.
- Applicants must exhibit superior academic and leadership skills.
- Applicants must confirm that they will be able to accept the fellowship in Switzerland if they are selected.
How to apply
Applicants for the EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internship in Switzerland 2023 must apply online by providing some personal information, selecting up to three scientific fields of interest, and uploading a few documents.
- Curriculum vitae
- University Transcripts
- PDF letter of motivation. The letter should describe the applicant’s scientific pursuits.
4th November 2022
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- SSRC 2023 Next Generation Social Sciences in Africa: Fellowship for Doctoral Dissertation Completion
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen 2023
- MP-IDSA 2022 India-Africa Security Fellowship Programme for African Students