Swansea University will cover the full cost of UK tuition costs and provide an annual stipend of £16,062 to individuals who wish to pursue a degree program at the institution for three years.
The financing program supports gifted international students who wish to pursue a PhD at Swansea University.
- University or Organisation: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course level: PhD degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Also Check: KAAD Scholarships – PhD, Masters Program Scholarship In Germany 2022
About the Swansea University
Swansea University was founded in 1920 and has a solid reputation as a research-intensive institution with an excellent learning environment. It offers the students 330 undergraduate courses and 120 postgraduate programmes.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University?
Swansea University values critical thinking and encourages personal freedom. Swansea students are adaptable to changing work environments and robust in the face of global challenges. Every Swansea applicant is guaranteed assistance from the career success team when looking for possible employment and internships.
Swansea University will cover all UK tuition fees and provide an annual stipend of £16,062 for three years.
Also Check: Presidential Elite Scholarships at University of Alabama – USA, 2022
- Eligible country: Applications from throughout the globe are welcomed
- Eligible course or subject: PhD degree in Robust Reachability Difficulties with Linear Dynamical Systems
- Eligibility Requirements: Candidates must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of 2.1 in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a closely related field, or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade of ‘Merit’ (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to enroll in this program, you are advised to apply to Swansea University’s PhD degree program. After registering, candidates must complete the online application form for the research scholarship.
- Documents Supporting the Claim: To apply, please send the following materials:
- Monitoring Form for Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) (online form).
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter incorporating a “Supplemental Personal Statement” that explains why your abilities and expertise are a perfect match for the role and how you intend to advance the project.
- Two references (academic or former employer) on letterhead or the Swansea University reference form are required. Please be advised that we cannot accept referrals from private email accounts, such as Hotmail. Referees must provide their email address for employment verification.
- Evidence of compliance with English Language (if applicable).
- UK resident visa copy (if applicable)
- Admission Requirement: Individual course entry requirements can vary significantly. If you are currently pursuing a non-UK qualification or hold a non-UK qualification, you must achieve a sufficient equivalent for admission to Swansea University’s courses.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 overall with 5.5 or higher in each component.
Candidates are required to submit their program application by July 29, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Scholarships For Ukrainian Students, Germany 2022-23
- KAAD Scholarships – PhD, Masters Program Scholarship In Germany 2022
- Merit Scholarships For International Students, Germany 2022-23