Glocal offers Erasmus Mundus scholarships to students from all over the world. This program is intended for the school year 2022-2023.
All interested candidates who wish to enroll in a degree program in the United Kingdom are eligible for this opportunity and will receive full tuition fees, full insurance coverage, and any other mandatory participation costs) support for student installation and travel expenses, and a monthly stipend for living expenses during the course of the program.
- University or Organization: The GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus program
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
About the Global Markets, Local Creativities (GLOCAL)
Global Markets, Local Creativities (GLOCAL) is a two-year Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD) program taught by seven universities. This two-year International Master’s harnesses the complementary and transdisciplinary knowledge, resources, and networks of seven universities.
Why should you apply for this program?
The Erasmus Mundus program of the European Union aims to enhance the quality of higher education through scholarships and international academic collaboration..
The GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus award covers the following educational costs:
- A yearly subsistence stipend of £17,350 (pro-rata)
- Contribution to the costs of participation: The scholarship contribution and the Consortium will pay for the full tuition fee.
- A Program Country scholarship is worth 4,500 € per year.
- A Partner Country scholarship is worth €9,000 per year.
- Any amount over and above these contributions will be paid for by the GLOCAL Consortium. The scholarship holder will not be charged for this.
- Help with the costs of travel and installation: For people who live in a Program Country, the amount is €1,000 per year.
- For people who live in a Partner Country: €2,000 per year for travel costs and €1,000 for setting up a home for a scholarship holder who lives in a Partner Country that is less than 4,000 km from the HEI that coordinates the EMJMD (Glasgow).
- 3,000 € per year for travel costs and 1,000 € for setting up for a scholarship holder who lives in a Partner country that is more than 4,000 km away from the HEI that coordinates the EMJMD (Glasgow).
- The Consortium uses the EACEA calculator to figure out how far away something is.
- Contribution to costs of living: Monthly Contribution: €1,000 each month for the whole EMJMD study program (24 months maximum).
- No help with living expenses will be given to scholarship holders during the parts of the EMJMD (study, research, placement, and thesis preparation) that take place in their home country (at the time of the application deadline).
Partner Country scholarship holders who spend more than three months in any Partner Country will not get help with their living costs.
- Countries Eligible: All Countries
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: The award will be granted in any discipline offered by the university.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- International students must submit an application.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Interested people can apply for the job online.
- Supporting Documents: The students must bring in the following documents:
- Degree certificate, Official academic transcripts, Two supporting letters of reference on headed paper, a CV, a scan of the photo page of your passport, and a separate personal statement (for self-funded applicants only).
- Admission requirements: Applicants must have a graduate degree before they can get in.
- Language requirement: Students must know how to speak and write English well.
January 7, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: