The scholarship is applicable to any programme leading to a diploma that is offered at Eton House International School in the subject area of All Subjects.
- Host: Singapore
- Location: Eton House International School
- Offered Subjects: All Subjects
- Level: Diploma
- Eligible nationality: International Students
- Type: Partial Funding
The students will be eligible for one of four different types of scholarships, which will result in a decrease of their tuition fees by 25, 50, 75, or 100% respectively. The Eton House International School will decide the level that is bestowed upon the student.
Trending: How to Get a Student Loan without a Job
Students from any and all abroad regions, as well as Singaporean nationals, are eligible to submit an application for this scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: At EHIS, students can apply for the IGCSE Program beginning in Year 10, and they can apply for the IB Diploma Program beginning in Year 12.
Eligibility Requirements: In order for the applicants to be eligible, they need to meet all of the following and provided requirements:
It is a prerequisite for the applicants that they are currently enrolled at Eton House International School.
How To Apply:
- Any time prior to enrolling, prospective students applying to EtonHouse @Orchard as new entrants have the opportunity to submit an application for a scholarship.
- In order for us to consider your application, it must be received by either the 19th of March or before the Easter holiday.
- It is required that you provide a copy of any past school reports, certificates, or transcripts.
- Form for applying for the scholarship that is completely filled out.
- Evidence that the student has successfully completed the English language requirements for Level B2+ on the CEFR system.
- A statement from the applicant, in the form of an essay, outlining the reasons why they feel they should be awarded the scholarship.
- A letter of recommendation written by a teacher or the principal from the student’s current educational institution
Click the link below for more information on how to apply;
See what others are reading;