For the academic year 2022-2023 in Turkey, Ozyegin University is accepting applications for Undergraduate Faculty of Social Sciences Scholarships for international students.
Students are permitted to apply to any undergraduate degree program provided by the university. The selected candidates will receive educational funding.
- University or Organization: Ozyegin University
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
About the Ozyegin University
Istanbul, Turkey’s Ozyegin University is a non-profit private university. An online survey of 15,700 students from 89 universities put Ozyegin University fourth among all universities. Ozyegin University’s aim is to generate, disseminate, and utilize knowledge for the benefit of society.
Why choose to study at Ozyegin University?
Ozyegin University provides students with fresh horizons and possibilities to help them to uncover their genuine abilities. It offers a great deal of flexibility to students and faculty. More than 73 countries are represented within the student population.
The core ideals of Ozyegin University are liberty, adaptability, multidimensionality, and accessibility. The internationalization of student life and faculty composition bring it to life.
The international students who were chosen successfully will get education funding to support the undergraduate degree program they are enrolled in at Ozyegin University.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Courses and Subjects: Bachelor’s degrees in Psychology, International Relations, Architecture, and Architecture (Turkish)
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Students must be international.
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma and an outstanding academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission using the university’s application portal. Then, applications will be evaluated for application.
- Supporting Documents : You must have scanned versions of the following documents ready to upload, as you will be required to do so:
- In many nations, a passport is the formal document proving completion of high school – a diploma.
- National or globally recognized test results, or preliminary findings if not available at the time of application submission.
- Statement of Purpose
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s admission requirements in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to present English language competence test certificates.
Applications must be submitted by August 31, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading: