Don’t miss this chance to get a full scholarship from the world’s most well-known company to pay for your PhD studies. In this article, we’ll talk about the Facebook Fellowship Program, its benefits, and how to apply for it step by step.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution: Facebook
- Location: An accredited university in any country
- Areas of Opportunity: See list below
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: September 20, 2022 (On August 3, 2022, applications will be accepted.)
- Networking Applied Statistics
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- Blockchain and Crypto economics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy Efficient Video
- Instagram/FB App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
The following advantages are available to those who are selected for the Facebook Fellowship Program:
- A $42,000 grant is awarded (one-time payment during each academic year)
- The academic year (up to two years/four semesters worth )’s of tuition and expenses is covered.
- Support for conference travel up to $5,000
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters to for the annual Fellowship Summit
- Unless otherwise noted, the stipend will be paid directly to the fellow, and the tuition will be paid to the school. Local legislation dictates that stipends are taxed.
Must Read: Study in Canada Visa Requirements: A Comprehensive Guide
Applicants to the Facebook Fellowship Program must meet the following requirements:
- Language Required: English
- Countries Eligible: All world countries
- Relevant fields of study are required for students’ work (see above research areas)
- Prior to the start of the Fellowship, applicants must be enrolled as full-time PhD students at a recognized university (in any nation)
- In order to be eligible for a Meta Fellowship, students must not be sponsored or collaborated with by a Meta researcher, nor should they be under the direct supervision of a Meta researcher. If you are unsure, please contact us via email. [email protected]
How To Apply
Please follow the following steps to avail Facebook Fellowship Program:
- In no more than 500 words, summarize the planned research, highlighting its focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Meta.
Applications Must Include
- a resume or curriculum vitae that includes contact information (email, phone, and postal address), as well as any relevant courses.
- Two letters of recommendation in addition to your online application. Please give the email addresses of three references, at least one of whom must be a professor or other academic advisor of some standing.
- An academic advisor’s letter is one of the two letters of recommendation required. In order to submit their letters of recommendation, your references will be sent a form with their contact information.
After you’ve entered your information, the application will allow you to either save or submit. Up to the deadline, you can make changes to your application.
Please visit the official Facebook Fellowship Program website for further information:
See What others Are Reading: