Flinders University 2023 Adelaide Theatre & More Social Club Scholarships for Honours in Performing Arts
The Danish Government Scholarship program provides a limited number of tuition waivers and grants to students at the University of Copenhagen (UCPH).
The scholarship’s aim is to provide financial aid to full-time honours students at Flinders University studying performing arts.
The Adelaide Theatre & More Social Club Inc. made a substantial donation to create the scholarship.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Flinders University
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: Flinders University
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 8, 2023
About the Flinders University
Flinders University is a South Australian state university. It was named after navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and mapped the South Australian coastline in the early nineteenth century.
Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group, ranking 10-16 in Australia and 36th in the world among institutions established less than 50 years. Academically, the university pioneered a multidisciplinary approach to education, and its colleges of medicine and humanities are among the top ten in the country.
Each scholarship will be worth $5,000. After the census date of each semester, payment will be made in two equal installments.
Each year, two scholarships will be available.
Adelaide Theatre & More Social Club Scholarships Courses
- Social Sciences
Scholarship recipients are required to:
- be enrolled in or about to enroll in an honours degree in performing arts at Flinders University; and
- demonstrating adequate academic progress; and
- Full-time enrollment is the norm.
- Applications will be considered from part-time students who are unable to study full-time due to extenuating circumstances (e.g. disabilities, carer responsibilities). Part-time recipients will be compensated on a pro-rata basis.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted electronically using the Flinders University Student System by the deadline.
Students must submit a 500-word written statement demonstrating their aptitude and love for the performing arts, as well as a desire in pursuing a performing arts profession or a PhD degree in the performing arts.
You may want to mention your plans for your honors year when writing this. You may also attach up to 5 pages of documents to your written statement, such as work portfolios or other relevant information.
For more details, visit Flinders University website.
March 8, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: