The Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia is now accepting applications. The Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 is accepting applications at Flinders University in Australia. The Australian Government Scholarships fund these scholarships for international students in Australia. All international students from any country are eligible to apply for Flinders University’s Full Free Masters Degree and PhD Degree Scholarships. Master’s and PhD degree programs in Australia have a two-year scholarship period, whereas PhD degree programs have a three-year scholarship period.
Under Australian Government Scholarships, Flinders University offers a variety of academic subjects and majors for Postgraduate Degree Programs. All expenses will be covered by the scholarship. The AGRTP Scholarships are designed to provide international excellent students with the opportunity to study for free at one of Australia’s top universities. Academic merit and performance will be taken into account when selecting participants.
Flinders Institution is a public university that was established in 1966. The university was listed among the top 500 universities in the world. The university has around 25,000 national and international students.
RTP Scholarship 2022 at Flinders University Details:
- University: Flinders University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 5 August 2022.
The Flinders University International Scholarships for International Students in Australia are fully funded scholarships for international students. The Flinders International Student Scholarships will cover two years of expenses for MSc programs and three years of expenses for PhD programs, such as:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,854 (2022 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
Flinders University offers the following study fields:
At Flinders University, MS Scholarships and PhD Scholarships are available in a variety of academic fields. The following is a list of Fields:
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
Flinders University Australia’s General Eligibility Criteria for Studying Abroad in Australia.
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to Successfully Completed a Four Year Bachelors Degree
- Applicants must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
The last date to apply for the Flinders University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2022 is 5th August 2022.
How do I apply for an RTP Scholarship at Flinders University?
To apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program, applicants must complete an online application form. The following are the links to the online application and the official website:
Step 1: You must make contact with an academic staff member and have an informal agreement from that person to supervise you if successful. Email evidence of the supervisor’s agreement should be included with your application.
Step 2: Register at University Registration Portal and get your Students ID.
Step 3: Activate your account by providing your Students ID and Date of Births from 2nd step. ( Click to Activate Account ).
Step 4: After activating your account Log into Student Portal and Follow given steps:
- Select Student System
- Select the My Scholarship tab
- Select the Create a new scholarship application button
- Select 2023 from the search and select the International RHD Scholarship Group
See What Others Are Reading: