The Foundation Scholarship for International Students in the USA is an opportunity for international students who desire to pursue their higher education in the United States.
The scholarship is designed to help financially challenged students overcome the expenses associated with studying abroad and encourage them to achieve academic excellence.
This scholarship has been established by the Shasta College Foundation, which is committed to providing support to students from different backgrounds to fulfill their educational aspirations.
This article will provide details about eligibility requirements, application procedure, and benefits of the Shasta College 2023 Foundation Scholarship for International Students in the USA.
Must Read: Complete List of All Universities in UK that Accept WASSCE (WAEC) Results
Brief Description on Foundation Scholarship
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Shasta College
- Country to study: United States
- School to study: Shasta College
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
See Also: The Total Educational Cost to Study in Canada | Complete Student Guide
About the Shasta College
Shasta College is recognised as a forerunner in the field of higher education in the Northstate area and is a component of the world’s most extensive network of community colleges.
Shasta College is recognised as a forerunner in the field of higher education in the state of California. The highly competitive Innovation in Higher Education award was brought to the college on three separate occasions for the success of its programmes that assist students in achieving their goals of earning a certificate, degree, or transferring to a university.
Shasta College was one of 15 community colleges in California that were chosen to provide a bachelor’s degree programme in 2015. The college had its first graduating class in 2018, four years after it was selected to offer the programme.
Also Check: Complete Guide on How to Become QuickBooks Certified in 2023
The benefit of Shasta College Foundation are:
- The amount of the scholarship is $3,000. (one-time)
- The amount of the scholarship is deposited into the recipient’s Shasta College Student account so that it can be used to cover the costs of the student’s study.
The eligibility criteria for the Foundation Scholarship at Shasta College are as follows:
- Complete the application form, including the essay (500 word maximum)
- Maintain an overall grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.5.
- You are required to submit two (2) letters of recommendation from individuals who are not members of your immediate family but who are familiar with your work (teacher, employer, church member, etc.). These individuals should be able to comment on your abilities and character.
- Send in the most recent copy of your unofficial school transcript.
Before the student can be eligible for financing for the Fall semester at Shasta College, they need to be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units there.
Scholarship applications must be received by April 30, 2023 at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, visit the Shasta College on forms.office.com
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the application below:
- Scholarship for an International Student from the Shasta College Foundation, Class of 2023 (Microsoft Forms)
The application deadline for the Foundation Scholarship at the Shasta College is April 30, 2023.
All interested applicant are advised to apply and submit their application before the due date.
Don’t skip: Study in Canada Visa Requirements: A Comprehensive Guide
The Shasta College 2023 Foundation Scholarship for International Students in the USA is a great opportunity for students from all over the world to pursue their academic dreams in the United States.
With this scholarship, students will receive financial assistance to cover their tuition fees and other educational expenses. Moreover, they will be able to attend a renowned college that offers high-quality education and excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The scholarship will enable students to experience the culture and way of life in the United States, meet new people, and form lasting friendships. Overall, the scholarship is an excellent chance for international students to gain an unforgettable experience and build a bright future.
Consider Reading: Easy Way to Study for JAMB 2023 and Pass excellently well | Fast Guide
Click the button below to Gain Access to our Members’ Exclusive Group, before it fills up again.
Gain Access Now!
See What Others Are Reading:
- Things Needed In Your Relationship To Make It Work
- How To Cope With Extreme Jealousy In A Relationship
- Kane Trujillo Neumane Biography: Networth, Career, Age & More