This scholarship enables the recipient to participate in master’s level program(s) in the area of orthoptics that are offered by the University of Technology in Sydney.
Applications are being accepted for the 2022: Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarship – University Of Technology Sydney, Ultimo, Australia.
- HOST: University Of Technology Sydney
- LOCATION: Australia
- OFFERED SUBJECT: Orthoptics
- LEVEL: Masters
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY: Domestic Students
- TYPE: Partial Funding
- DEADLINE: 30 JULY 2022
- Students who are beginning their studies in the Master of Orthoptics (C04299) program are eligible to apply for financial assistance through the Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarship. An internationally renowned paediatric ophthalmologist, Professor Frank Martin has a long history of fostering the expansion of orthoptics in Australia. He is known as “The Father of Orthoptics in Australia.” This scholarship is presented to him in recognition of the high regard he holds for excellence in the education of orthoptic students. He currently serves as the Chair of the Industry Advisory Board for UTS: Orthoptics.
- The University of Technology Sydney will give the successful applicants a scholarship of $3,000 per year for the duration of their studies, which will take place over the course of two years in Australia.
To be considered for the Scholarship, an applicant’s application must demonstrate that they meet each of the following requirements:
- a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or someone who holds a permanent resident visa for Australia or a permanent visa for humanitarian work in Australia
- beginning the Master of Orthoptics degree program (C04299).
How To Apply:
Click the link bellow to Apply
See What Others Are Reading: