For the 2023–2024 academic year, the French Embassy in Ghana is collaborating with the Scholarships Secretariat to give full scholarships to Ghanaian students at the Master’s and PhD levels based on merit and need.
This is part of the framework for academic collaboration and student mobility between France and Ghana.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Ambassade de France au Ghana
- Country to study: France
- School to study: Ambassade de France au Ghana
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 19, 2023
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the Ambassade de France au Ghana
The French Ambassador to Ghana, H.E. Jules Armand Aniambossou, and a team of French Trade Advisors have visited MPS Terminal 3. The goal of the tour was to familiarise the trade advisors with the operational activities of MPS regarding future investments.
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
The eligibility criteria for 2023-2024 are as follows:
- Applicants must hold Ghanaian citizenship.
- Master’s degree age limit is 35 years; PhD age limit is 40 years for combined applications and 45 years for ScholSec applications alone.
- Academic level:
- Bachelor’s for a Master’s degree,
- Master’s degree or MPhil of two years’ duration for a Doctorate.
- French as a foreign language, STEM, Health, Environment, and Sustainable Development, Tourism, Archaeology, and Heritage studies, and Agricultural and Food Industry are the fields of study.
- Applicants with a First Class or Upper Second Class degree will be given preferred consideration.
- The ability to speak French is not a prerequisite for application (except for French as a Foreign Language).
- PhD applicants should preferably have two years of post-degree experience.
- Finished National service.
Documents Required for Application
The application file should contain the following:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Application form to be downloaded and filled (typed)Application form scholarships for france 2023-2024
(Word – 555.3 kb)
- Cover letter of the student (maximum of 1 page) detailing the student’s motivation and highlighting how the desired course will support the student’s career development.
- Reference letter from your University
- Academic file: Copies of full academic transcripts and degrees
- Proof of registration or pre-registration with a French university for a Master’s degree or a PhD.
- For applicants to PhD, kindly attach your research topic as well as an acceptance letter from your PhD supervisor in France
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Documents describing the financial situation of the applicant (certificate of scholarship for studies in progress, pay slips, or bank statements of students or parents)
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, visit the Ambassade de France au Ghana on gh.ambafrance.org
Applicants must submit both hard and soft copies of their application file by Sunday, 19 March 2023 at 17:00 GMT.
Applications must be submitted only once to the email address [email protected]
- The first and last name of the applicant should be included in the subject line of the email.
- Applications must be submitted in hard copy to both the French Embassy in Accra and the Scholarship Secretariat.
- Department of Cooperation and Cultural Affairs (SCAC) of the French Embassy in Ghana, Fourth Circular Road, Cantonments, Accra, P. O. Box Accra.
- Scholarships Secretariat – Hilla Limann Highway, close to Accra High School, Box M 75 Accra
Applicants will receive an email confirming receipt of a complete application (hard and soft copies).
In the event that only one application format is received, the application will be deemed insufficient and will not be considered for selection.
March 19, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students