Fully-Funded CISM PhD Scholarships In Materials Engineering At Swansea University For International Students, UK 2022
Brief Description about Fully-Funded CISM PhD Scholarships In Materials Engineering At Swansea University For International Students.
- Fully Funded
- Swansea University
- Materials Engineering
- International Students
Are you seeking for a fully funded study opportunity in the United Kingdom? Swansea University is giving a fully-funded scholarship to international students pursuing a Ph.D. in materials engineering.
The scholarship is open to all overseas students and will cover tuition costs as well as an annual stipend of £15,609 plus other expenses for those who are chosen.
International students can apply for fully-funded CISM PhD Scholarships in Materials Engineering at Swansea University, UK 2022 to pursue PhD level programs at Swansea University.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ Materials Engineering
This scholarship covers the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 for three years.
Additional research expenses will also be available.
Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or preferably Master’s at Merit (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Physics, Materials Science, Materials Engineering or Chemistry. See – Country-specific Information for European Applicants 2019 and Country-specific Information for International Applicants 2019.
English Language requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent.
Due to funding restrictions, this scholarship is open to UK and EU based students only. EU Students must be eligible to receive the EU Transitional Bursary Scheme.
NB: If you are holding a non-UK degree, please see Swansea University degree comparisons to find out if you meet the eligibility.
If you have any questions regarding your academic or fee eligibility based on the above, please email [email protected] with the web-link to the scholarship(s) you are interested in.
To apply, please complete your application online with the following information:
- Course choice – please select Materials Engineering / Ph.D. / Full-time / 3 Year / JulyIn the event you have already applied for the above programme previously, the application system may issue a warning notice and prevent application, in this event, please email [email protected] where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Start year – please select 2022
- Funding (page 8) –
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organisation providing funds for study’ – please enter
‘RS94 – TREFCO’
♦ It is the responsibility of the applicant to list the above information accurately when applying, please note that applications received without the above information listed will not be considered for the scholarship award.
One application is required per individual Swansea University led research scholarship award; applications cannot be considered listing multiple Swansea University led research scholarship awards.
As part of your online application, you MUST upload the following documents (please do not send these via email):
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on headed paper or using the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we are not able to accept references received citing private email accounts, e.g. Hotmail. Referees should cite their employment email address for verification of reference.
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirement (if applicable).
For enquiries, please contact Professor Paul Meredith ([email protected]).
CLICK HERE TO PREVIEW THE APPLICATION