Aarhus University is delighted to offer Fully-funded PhD international prizes in Experimental Nuclear Physics for candidates from all around the world. The university is currently accepting applicants for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The main objective of this program is to provide financial assistance to exceptionally bright and motivated students who want to pursue a PhD during the academic year 2022–2023.
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
About the Aarhus University
Aarhus University, founded in 1928, is the second-largest institution and public university in Denmark. It offers over a thousand bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and research programs in a variety of subjects.
Why study at Aarhus University?
The university is committed to preparing students to solve the concerns and demands of society. This location houses a careers centre that assists students in launching their careers.
Aarhus University will offer the successful candidates a fully funded PhD position for the academic year 2022/2023. Aarhus University is the employer, and the workplace is the Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ny Munkegade 120, DK-8000 Aarhus C., Denmark.
Also Check: International Loper Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: The Physics and Astronomy PhD program is acceptable.
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Before enrolling in a PhD program, candidates are typically expected to hold or earn a Master’s degree, while this is not required.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
How to apply
- How to Apply: People who want this award must be accepted into an AU PhD program. After that, people who want to apply for this funding must fill out an online application form.
- Supporting documents include a curriculum vitae, a degree certificate, a list of all publications, a statement of plans for future research, and a letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all of the university’s entry requirements in order to be accepted.
- Language requirement: Applicants must be able to speak and write English well. Before applying, people must make sure they meet all of the English requirements.
Applications will close on 1 November 2022. To ensure better consideration, please deliver your entry on time.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Screen Arts Scholarship at Massey University
- Undergraduate Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships
- Bernard and Daphne Cornish Engineering Scholarships in Australia