Brief Description about Fully-Funded PhD Positions In Systems Science For International Students, Italy
- Fully Funded
- IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca
- System Science
- International Students, Domestic Students
International Students and Domestic Students are both welcome to apply for fully-funded PhD positions in Systems Science in Italy. The grant covers PhD-level courses in System Science at the IMT School for Advanced Studies in Lucca. The scholarship has an open deadline.
For foreign and domestic students pursuing their education at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca in Italy, the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is offering this Scholarship.
The scholarship’s major goal is to foster diversity at the IMT School for Advanced Studies in Lucca while simultaneously providing financial assistance to worthy students.
The IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca will offer (amount/financial aid/grant) to the qualified selected students.
The Institute of Modern Technology (IMT) is a school for advanced studies. Lucca is an Italian city with a public research center and graduate school. Institutions, Markets, and Technologies (IMT) is the acronym for the IMT Institute for Advanced Studies, which was formed in 2005. The School is part of the Italian system of adult graduate institutions, with its main campus located within Lucca’s old city walls in the San Francesco Complex.
Fully-funded PhD Positions in Systems Science for International Students, Italy is available to undertake PhD level programs at IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ System Science.
- IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca will provide fully-funded scholarships for applicants in Italy.
- A scholarship for a maximum period of 3 consecutive years, extendable to 4 years
- Social security coverage
- Free accommodation on campus
- Free meals on campus
- Additional research funds
- Additional international mobility funds
- Insurance coverage (liability, accident)
- Ph.D. in Systems Science.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Demonstrated solid mathematical and programming skills.
- Enthusiasm for research and critical thinking.