The Toronto Metropolitan University General Entrance Scholarships Program Fall 2023 is currently accepting applications from highly motivated and eligible international students who wish to enrol in a degree programme at the University.
With over $10 million designated for entrance scholarship support, Toronto Metropolitan University is pleased to acknowledge the academic accomplishments of the incoming first-year class.
International students (on a study visa) who attend and graduate from a Canadian secondary school with final averages of at least 86% and who meet the scholarship requirements are guaranteed a renewable entrance scholarship based on the following values.
As a TMU applicant, AwardSpring, external link, opens in a new window, allows you to view and apply for all university-offered awards in a single location. If you have not already done so, activate your online identity after receiving your TMU Student Number in order to access AwardSpring.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Toronto Metropolitan University
- Country to study: Canada
- School to study: Toronto Metropolitan University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 1, 2023
See Also: Keele University 2023-2024 GREAT Scholarship for Masters Students (UK)
About the Toronto Metropolitan University
University of Toronto Metropolitan Throughout the Years The history of Toronto Metropolitan University is anchored in cutting-edge, career-driven education with a focus on meeting current societal requirements. Egerton Ryerson, currently known as Toronto Metropolitan University, was originally named after Ontario’s first superintendent of education and prominent proponent of public schools.
It was a postsecondary institution created to bring together academic theory and technical instruction for the first time.
With almost $10 million dedicated for entrance scholarship funding, Toronto Metropolitan University is proud to acknowledge the academic accomplishments of the incoming first-year cohort.
Also Check: Robinson Family Scholarship at University of Melbourne 2023,Australia
To apply for General Admission Scholarships at Toronto Metropolitan University, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Candidates must enrol in a degree programme at full time
- Must have admission to a full-time, first-year bachelor’s degree programme.
- Have maintained continued full-time enrollment (no gaps in full-time attendance prior to the 2022-2023 regular school year)
Be enrolling for the first time in a postsecondary institution.
- By September 1, 2023, have filed an accurate and full application for admission to the programme for which the scholarship is being awarded.
- This award is open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, protected persons in Canada, and international students.
- Candidates must provide evidence of English competence.
How to apply
Are you curious and qualified? To apply please visit Toronto Metropolitan University on www.torontomu.ca
Applicant who wish to be considered for the Toronto Metropolitan University General Entry Scholarships programme at TMU must include all desired programmes on the application form. In this manner, pupils are automatically evaluated equally for each programme.
September 1, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Australian National University (ANU) 2023 Changing Futures Scholarship For Domestic Students
- Radboud Scholarship Programme at Radboud University,2023
- Keiko Hongo Scholarship for Australian and domestic Students at University of Melbourne 2023,Australia