The Global Merit Scholarship is offered by the University of Chichester to excellent candidates who wish to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
- Eligible Countries: China/Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, USA, Vietnam
- Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Value of Awards: For undergraduate: £1,500 per year and for postgraduate: £2,500.
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: 12 August 2022.
This scholarship is accessible to citizens of the following countries who are currently residing there:
- China/Hong Kong
- South Africa
- You must have an acceptance offer from the University of Chichester.
- You must exceed the minimum entrance requirements.
- You need to have Overseas fee-paying status (i.e., who are not eligible for Home fees).
- You must be self-supported (i.e. not sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship).
- You should have a high level of English proficiency.
How to Apply
You will submit an application to the university for a relevant course.
Each application will be evaluated on its own merit, taking into account the qualifications attained and the sending of a 600–700 word application to [email protected] that addresses all of the following:
- Why you’re applying to the course you’ve selected
- Why you choose to apply to Chichester University.
- Why studying abroad is appealing to you over studying at home.
- Your academic strengths: the attributes you’ll bring to Chichester University.
- Why you believe you deserve the honor.
12 August 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Internship for a software engineer at HelloFresh in Australia in 2022
- University Of Stavanger Norway Phd Fellowship In Computer Science 2022/2023
- Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) Scholarship For Undergraduate Studies 2023