The Federation University has organized the Australia Global Pathways Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023 to serve as a financial source for international students pursuing higher education in Australia.
This fellowship is open to international students who desire to attend English language, route, or foundation courses before starting their undergraduate or postgraduate (master by coursework) degree. The scholarship will be given as a discount on the tuition cost of up to 20% at the time of offer. The applicants’ admission applications will be evaluated.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation or Higher Education Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 175
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
About the Federation University
Federation University is a public, dual-sector institution ranked 601st in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The university’s mission is to better the lives of people throughout the world and to make a difference in the education and careers of its students.
Why study at Federation University?
Federation University ranks among the top 20% of Australian universities. Taking small groups of students in a single class so that they can receive direct one-on-one guidance offers personalized learning in a supportive setting. The Federation is renowned for providing the highest quality of education in Australia and has a strong commitment to improve lives and communities.
The Federation University will provide chosen overseas students a 20 percent tuition fee discount on the total amount of fees payable for the specified program.
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The Federation University route program is an eligible course or subject.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The applicants must enroll as new students in the spring semester of 2022, or the fall, spring, or summer semesters of 2023.
- Applicants must possess a valid student visa.
- The applicants must have accepted a combined offer for the route program and the main degree program at Federation University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must use the university portal or the VTAC portal to apply for admission. When people apply for a pathway program at Federation University, they are automatically checked for scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Copies of any degrees, diplomas, or certificates your school has given you (s)
- Transcripts of grades and tests given out by a school (s)
- Translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in their original language
- Passport and current Australian visa copies
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Information Form, or Audition/Interview Application
- Any other relevant documents, like letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume.
- Admission requirements: Applicants must meet the academic entry requirements for the program they want to join at the federation.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
The applicants must begin their studies during the spring semester of 2022, semesters 1 and 2, or the summer semester of 2023. Therefore, students must submit their applications in accordance with programme specific dates for their desired semester.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Merit Scholarships For International Students, Germany 2022-23
- Scholarships For Ukrainian Students, Germany 2022-23
- KCL Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarships for International Students in UK 2022