Want a superb educational experience in the United States? This chance could be advantageous to you! Google has established conference scholarships for African students. The application period for the academic year 2022/23 is currently open.
This scholarship is available to exceptional African students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s, dual-degree, master’s, or doctoral degree at Google. Scholarships will be offered to the most qualified applicants based on an evaluation of their applications.
- University or Organization: Google LLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, Dual-Degree, Masters or PhD
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
About the Google
On September 4, 1998, Larry Page and Sergey Brin established Google. Google LLC is an American multinational technology corporation specializing in artificial intelligence, search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
Why should join the Google program?
Google encourages its employees to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to challenges and ways of doing things. Google plays a significant role in education by increasing teachers’ and students’ productivity and efficiency. Its applications and services create greater collaboration, empower students, and level the playing field for everyone. It has been called the “most powerful corporation in the world.
Google LLC will give African students different amounts of money based on how well they do in school.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Bachelor’s, Dual-Degree, or Doctoral Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering given by Google LLC.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled full-time in a recognized African university and in need of conference travel funding.
- Accept a paper at an elite computer science conference. We favor supporting conferences in scientific fields in which Google has an interest. Google.com contains a list of regions.
- Be the lone author or a co-author of the accepted paper.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are automatically evaluated when they send in their online application form by the conference’s deadline.
- Students must send in their academic records, a curriculum vitae, a copy of their passport, two references, and letters of recommendation.
- Requirements for admission: Students must have a previous degree with good grades.
- Language requirement: Students must show that they can both write and speak English well.
Applications are accepted all year long on a rolling basis, so people who are eligible will hear back from us about four weeks after applying.
See What Others Are Reading: