Are you seeking funding for your forthcoming research? Then, you should consider applying for the Graduate Research Assistantships at Colorado State University for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This opportunity is open to graduate students pursuing an MSc degree or a PhD at Colorado State University. International and domestic full-time and part-time students will be considered. Students who qualify can receive a monthly stipend of up to $4,389 per month.
- University or Organization: Colorado State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate or PhD
- Award: $4,389
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
About the Colorado State University
Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado is a public land-grant research university. This flagship institution of the Colorado State University System is ranked 148th nationally and 408th globally by QS World University Rankings in 2023.
Why choose to study at Colorado State University?
Colorado State University is dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, service, and extension for the benefit of the inhabitants of Colorado, the United States, and the world. The university is a community devoted to the pursuit of knowledge.
The Colorado State University will give each of the chosen candidates a monthly stipend as shown below.
- Students from both international and domestic institutions are able to apply.
- Courses or subjects eligible for funding: MSc or PhD programs provided by Colorado State University.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The applicants must be doctoral or master’s level students at Colorado State University.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Applicants for graduate school must fill out an online application form. Then, all applicants who meet the requirements for the assistantship will be taken into account. There is no need for a separate application.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- All college work done after high school must be listed on one official transcript.
- Certified proof that you can pay for something
- Passport copy
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: The students must send in their scores from the following English tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
The application deadline is November 15, 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grants for International Students in Canada
- USF International Student Scholarships in USA
- Presidential Scholarships at University of Wisconsin Steven Point, USA