RMIT University is pleased to offer 2023 PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies for international students in Australia.
These scholarships are designed to support those who wish to further their research studies on green cryptocurrency technologies, helping to advance innovations in the field while also contributing to environmental sustainability.
The scholarships cover fees, a stipend to cover living costs, and other reasonable expenses associated with study. Applicants must demonstrate their academic excellence, financial need, and enthusiasm for their research topic.
This scholarship scheme provides an incredibly valuable opportunity to engage in cutting–edge research at one of Australia’s top universities.
Must read: Complete List of All Universities in UK that Accept WASSCE (WAEC) Results
Brief Description on Green Cryptocurrency Technologies Scholarships
- Type: PhD
- Organization: RMIT University
- Country: Australia
- School to study: RMIT University
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
See Also: The Total Educational Cost to Study in Canada | Complete Student Guide
About the RMIT University
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, abbreviated RMIT) is a public research university in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Francis Ormond founded the Working Men’s College of Melbourne in 1887 as a private night school offering instruction in art, science, and technology in response to Australia’s industrial revolution. After merging with the Phillip Institute of Technology, it was designated as a public university by an act of the Victorian Parliament in 1992.
Its enrolment of 320 trades students in 1887 has since grown to around 83,000 vocational and higher education students in 2015, making it Australia’s largest tertiary education provider. In 2015, the company’s annual revenue was A$1.163 billion.
Also Check: How to Study Abroad for Free (Secret Blueprint No one will tell you)
Some of the significant benefits of the Green Cryptocurrency Technologies Scholarships at the RMIT University are:
- $32,841 per year for three years, with a six-month extension option.
- Tuition fees will be waived for successful international applicants.
RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies Courses
The Green Cryptocurrency Technologies Scholarships at the RMIT University allows unique and special courses, these courses can be found in the link below.
- Green Cryptocurrency Technologies
The eligibility requirement to achieve the Green Cryptocurrency Technologies Scholarships at the RMIT University are:
You must have a Master by Research degree, or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent, or an Honours degree with first class honours in Computer Science to be eligible for this scholarship. Applicants with research and/or industry experience in the development of distributed systems/applications will be given preference.
How to apply
To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr Hai Dong .
Expressions of interest should include the following details:
- A one-page cover letter outlining your interest in the project in brief.
- A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours thesis, as well as a digital copy of academic transcripts, are acceptable forms of evidence of research ability.
- A detailed CV outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; include any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience.
- Academic Transcripts for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- The outcome of the English language proficiency test (for international applicants)
The Application deadline for the Green Cryptocurrency Technologies Scholarships at the RMIT University is Not Specified yet.
Don’t skip: Easy Guide to Become a Permanent Resident of Canada
The RMIT University 2023 PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies provide a unique opportunity to those passionate about furthering their research on green technologies.
These scholarships cover tuition fees, living costs and other reasonable expenses associated with study, making it possible for students to focus solely on their research. Eligible applicants must demonstrate their academic excellence, financial need, and enthusiasm for their research topic.
This scholarship scheme is an invaluable opportunity to engage in some of the most exciting and relevant research fields today, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
Consider reading: Top 7 Tips for Students to Write a Great Scholarship Application
Click the button below to Gain Access to our Members’ Exclusive Group, before it fills up again.
Gain Access Now!
See What Others Are Reading:
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Is Slowly Dying
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Boyfriend Go Crazy Over You
- 30 International Students Scholarships to Study in Portugal