The Award 2022-2023 of the Overseas Water Center (IWC) is a fully financed scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Griffith University’s Masters in Integrated Water Management (MIWM). Each scholarship is worth around AU$ 92,645 and includes complete tuition, living expenses, return air passage to Australia, university student facilities fee, student visa, and overseas health insurance.
These scholarships are awarded annually to brilliant candidates who clearly depict potential as future water leaders.
There are up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships awarded annually, for international candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements to pursue a master degree, hold citizenship and currently live in one of the priority countries. One of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
Summary of the Scholarship
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Griffith University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters in Integrated Water Management (MIWM)
- Program Period: 1 to 2 Years
- Deadline: Ongoing ( Intake March 2022, July 2022)
Coverage of Scholarships
The International Water Center Scholarship provides the following incentives to the recipient:
- A – Each scholarship is worth around AU$ 92,645 and covers complete tuition, living expenses, return air travel to Australia, university student amenities fee, student visa, and overseas health insurance.
- B – The scholarship is worth around AU$ 56,739 and will cover full education fees as well as return airfare to Australia.
Criteria for International Water Center Scholarship Eligibility
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for an International Water Center Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries:
- A – Future water leaders from priority countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle-East. One of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
- B – Future water leader from selected countries in North America, Europe, or Asia.
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. (Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible).
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement. If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from the university Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne in a 2-year master by coursework program. Not have received credit transfers or exemptions.
How to Apply for International Water Center Scholarship?
To apply for International Water Center Scholarship, you just need to complete the application form here.
See what others are reading: