Brief Description about Heilbronn University Of Applied Sciences Germany DAAD Graduation Scholarships.
- Partial Funding
- Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences in collaboration with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering the DAAD Graduation Scholarships for international students who are seeking to pursue their degrees in Germany.
Students with good undergraduate grades are eligible to apply. The main purpose of this grant is to support international students so that they can focus on their studies.
Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences Germany DAAD Graduation Scholarships 2022-23 is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences will provide a grant for eligible international students. The grant is also meant to support international students – who without their own doing are experiencing financial difficulties – in successfully completing their course of study, making it possible for them to focus on their final exams and thesis.
- Eligible are international students who are enrolled in and will complete a regular course of study at Heilbronn University.
- The applicant is expected to complete the course of study within one year.
- The applicant has a monthly income of less than the minimum amount required for living expenses according to alien law.
- The applicant must hand in her/his complete application documents personally at the International Office, to Hannelore Lang (S 2.20 / Bildungscampus) or Gudrun Heller (S 2.30 / Bildungscampus).
The application documents must be complete, providing all necessary information, including a complete series of bank statements – all incoming payments must be either comprehensible or explained by the applicant.
- Current assessment of a supervising professor regarding the student’s course of study and expected time of completion, a copy of registration for the final thesis (Bachelor’s or Master’s), if available
- Tabular CV
- Current grade reports
- Current certificate of enrolment
- Information on current financial situation and expenses
- A complete series of bank statement of the last 3 months (if requested also of the last 6 months)
- Complete list of all further bank and savings accounts
- Proof of other sources of income (employment contract, pay slip, accommodation allowance, child benefits, scholarships)
- If married, proof of financial situation of spouse (income, accounts, savings accounts)
- Copy of rental agreement