Genesee Community College has established the Helle Rakfeldt Leetma International Art Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to assist students in reaching their educational objectives and defraying college costs.
This scholarship, which often covers whole or partial tuition expenses for the undergraduate or graduate degree, is available to international applicants to Genesee Community College. To be considered, applicants must display promise and dedication to the field of fine arts.
- University or Organization: Genesee Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
About the Genesee Community College
Genesee Community College is a public community college with campuses in Albion, Medina, Warsaw, Dansville, Arcade, and Lima, New York, and New York. The university promotes outstanding teaching and learning opportunities that lead to intellectual and social development, economic advancement, and engaged citizenship.
Why choose to study at the Genesee Community College?
The Genesee Community College is an inclusive, student-centered, and easily accessible community college. The curriculum provided at Genesee Community College is centered on the future demands and opportunities that will impact our planet.
The candidates selected by Genesee Community College as winners will normally receive tuition assistance toward the price of the degree program they have chosen.
- Eligible Countries: This grant is open to all overseas students.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students may apply to any Genesee Community College undergraduate or graduate program of their choosing.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The applicants must have potential and dedication to the field of fine arts.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Those who want to get into the university must use the university’s portal. All applicants who meet the requirements will be automatically considered.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Photo identification
- Report card from high school
- College transcript
- Proof of being vaccinated
- Statement of support for money
- Admission Requirements: Students who want to join a program at GCC must meet the academic and entry requirements for that program.
- Language Requirement: The students must send in their scores from the following English tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 48
- TOEFL PBT – 460
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 43
- Duolingo – 85
- ELS – Level 109
This scholarship application deadline is October 31, 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our member’s exclusive Jobs and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Anne Naysmith Scholarships for International Students in UK
- International Undergraduate Scholarships at Indiana University, USA, Audrey A. Brinkman Memorial
- President’s Scholarships for International Students at Yunnan University, China