Brief Description about Helmut Veith Stipend.
- Partial Funding
- TU Wien
- Computer Science
- International Female Students
Helmut Veith Stipend in Austria for International Female Students is open for International Students International Female Students. The scholarship allows Masters level programmes in the field of Computer Science taught at TU Wien . The deadline of the scholarship is November 30th.
Helmut Veith Stipend in Austria for International Female Students is available to undertake Masters level programs at TU Wien.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ Computer Science
The Vienna University of Technology will offer the following benefits:
- EUR 6000 annually for a duration of up to two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
International Female Students are Eligible for this Stipend.
Female students who meet the following conditions are eligible to apply for the stipend:
- They should have extensive knowledge and interest in (at least one of) Helmut Veith’s areas of research:
- Logic in Computer Science
- Formal Methods and Verification
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Complexity Theory
- Computer Security
- Proficiency in English
In order to apply for the opportunity, all eligible applicants must be submitted their application electronically to