The individuals who fill this function provide assistance to their coworkers in a variety of clerical and administrative responsibilities, such as bookkeeping and others.
The position of administrative assistant, particularly one that focuses more on accounting or bookkeeping responsibilities, is currently classified as one of the high demand positions in Canada.
This has resulted in greater opportunities for administrative assistants that specialize more in these areas.
Seniority level: Not Applicable
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Administrative
Industries: Movies, Videos, and Sound, Technology, Information and Internet, and Entertainment Providers
Netflix is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant in the Toronto area to help our Canadian content team.
Because this is such a challenging and fast-paced work, the ideal candidate will be able to think constructively, be self-motivated, have a strong attention to detail, and be capable of exhibiting sound judgement and initiative. Because this is such a challenging and fast-paced work, the ideal candidate will have these abilities. One must always be curious.
Despite the administrative nature of the post, we will look to this individual to serve as a cornerstone for our creative team.
Must Read: 4 Steps to Landing a Job in Canada
- Keep the schedules of two extremely busy executives up to date, including planning and confirming calls and meetings, both internally and externally.
- Maintain order in the face of a steady stream of contributions consisting of pitch materials, scripts, and the like.
- Maintain internal tracking systems to monitor incoming submissions, as well as projects and their stages of completion all the way through the design and production process.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements, in addition to coordinating other administrative tasks linked to travel (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital and physical filing, etc…)
- Conduct research and put up notes for the executives’ meeting preparation.
- During some sessions, take notes and make sure to share any essential information with the rest of the team.
- PowerPoint and Google Docs can be used to put together agendas, presentations, and other documents.
- As needed, provide assistance with team initiatives and activities.
Heavy reliance on verbal and written communication.
- The ability to communicate in French is necessary.
- More than two years of experience working as an assistant in a corporate or production setting Experience in the studio or entertainment sector is a bonus.
- Participant who is able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment that emphasises teamwork Capability to be discreet and to protect the confidentiality of information
- Understanding of how to prioritize tasks and how to react appropriately
- Powerful verbal and written communication skills as well as the capacity to multitask are required.
- Knowledge and experience with Google Workspace is a definite asset.
- BA/BS Degree preferable
Netflix is the most popular online streaming entertainment service in the world.
The company has 222 million paid subscribers in more than 190 countries who watch television series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games in a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members have access to an unlimited amount of content, whenever they want, wherever they are, and on any screen with an Internet connection.
Members are not required to make any commitments and can play, pause, and resume watching at any time without being interrupted by advertisements.
Trending: 2000+ Foreign Job Openings in Canada
At Netflix, the mission is to bring joy to people all over the world.
They provide you with access to the very finest television shows, documentaries, full-length motion pictures, and mobile games, regardless of the preferences you have or the location in which you live.
The subscribers have complete control over the content they see, when they watch it, and there are no advertisements included in their single subscription. We broadcast in over 30 different languages and 190 different countries because they believe that great tales can originate anywhere and are appreciated all around the world.
How To Apply
For more information on how to apply as an Administrative Assistant for Netflix in Canada, you can visit the official website on the link below
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See what others are reading: