International students can apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships 2022-2023, which are fully financed non-degree program fellowships.Full tuition, standard room and board, textbooks, a one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer, and a Professional Development allowance are all covered by this scholarship.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for professionals who want to improve their management skills by exchanging knowledge and understanding about pressing issues in their home countries and the United States.
The Humphrey Program recruits young and mid-career professionals from specific countries for a year of non-degree graduate research, leadership development, and professional engagement with US colleagues.
The Humphrey Program aims to:
- Develop leaders with a multiplier effect on their society, whose knowledge and abilities have been informed by exposure to American values, models, and ideas.
- Establish and strengthen long-term productive collaborations and interactions between Americans and people from other countries;
- Increase the knowledge and understanding of international concerns, as well as different cultures and societies, among US citizens.
- Increase the number of international exchange and training programs and improve their quality.
- Level of Study: Non-degree Program
- Institution(s): Participating USA Universities
- Study in: USA
- Number of Scholarships: 200 Fellowships
- Deadline: Before 1 October (annually)
The eligible program fields are:
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships provide the following benefits to the beneficiary:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university.
- A monthly stipend (maintenance), as well as a one-time settling-in stipend.
- Coverage for accidents and illnesses.
- If necessary, pre-academic English language training.
- A stipend for books.
- It’s a one-time computer grant.
- Traveling by plane (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events).
- For professional activities such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences, there is a Professional Development allowance.
To qualify for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships, candidates must possess:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of eligible countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
- A bachelor’s degree (first university level).
- A minimum of five years of professional experience with full-time hours.
- Few or no previous experience in the United States.
- Exhibited leadership characteristics.
- Documentation of community service.
- English language ability.
To learn more about the exact requirements, please contact the US Embassy, Fulbright Commission, or Public Affairs Section in your country of residency.
- Choose the country that you are from.
- Check the website of your country and send an email.
To apply and know more about Hubert Humphrey Fellowships, please visit the official website:
Before 1 October (annually).
See What Others Are Reading:
- Royal Academy of Engineering Research Fellowships in the UK for 2022/2023
- Western Sydney College Honors Worldwide Scholarships in Australia’s Terahertz Photonics for 2022/2023
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023 | Cardiff Metropolitan University