International students can apply for the Humber College Entrance Scholarship 2022-2023, which is fully financed. This award is only available to students pursuing undergraduate or master’s degrees. In January, there will be one full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship available, while in September, there will be seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships available.
More than 3,000 foreign students from over 130 countries chose Humber College in Toronto, Canada as their educational destination. Humber is known for being one of Canada’s most varied, comprehensive, and entertaining colleges—a pioneer in postsecondary education that caters to a wide range of students.
These scholarships are granted as a tuition discount at the time of admission and are based on the applicant’s continuous academic success, community activity, referee/reference letters, and statement of interest. Each year, the scholarships are distributed among the three academic semesters: winter (January-April), summer (May-August), and fall (September-November) (September-December).
Humber is dedicated to assisting students in completing their degrees, particularly in terms of financial aid. That’s why Humber offers international students a variety of scholarships, ranging from $1,000 one-time prizes to a renewable full tuition price scholarship.
On two main campuses in Toronto, more than 29,000 full-time students, including 3,800 foreign students from more than 100 countries, are pursuing bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, and postgraduate certificates in 180 programs. Humber also attracts over 23,000 part-time students who enroll in ESL classes, short-term credentials, online education, and other programs.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Humber College in Toronto
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Varies according to program
Coverage of Scholarships
The following are some of the advantages of receiving a Humber International Entrance Scholarship:
- One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September. The scholarships will be applied toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
- The scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be eligible for renewal.
Humber International Entrance Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for Humber International Entrance Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
Applicants should meet the Humber’s English Language Requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
What is the process for applying for Humber International Entrance Scholarships?
To apply for a Humber International Entrance Scholarship, please complete the steps below:
- You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship
- The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package.
- You will also need to provide:
- Personal Information.
- Academic Information.
- English Proficiency.
Apply on official website:
To know more about Humber International Entrance Scholarships, please visit official website:
See What Others Are Reading: