International students are eligible for the IIE-SRF Fellowship, which is fully financed. This award is for doctoral-level research study.
The IIE-SRF Fellowship provides a grant of up to $25,000 and individual health insurance to support a one-year visiting academic post.
- Level of Study: PhD (Doctoral)
- Institution(s): IIE-SRF
- Study in: Host Partners
- Courses Offered: Applicants from any discipline can apply to the fellowship
- Program Period: One to Two years
- Deadline: Open All Year Round
Trending: Top 20 Fastest Growing Nursing Careers You Should Consider
The IIE-SRF fellowship would include:
- A grant of up to US$25,000
- individual health insurance
- A one-year visiting academic appointment (renewable for a second year).
- Many criteria, including location, cost of living, and additional contributions from the host institution or other source, are taken into consideration when determining a final fellowship sum (s).
The following are the eligibility requirements for the IIE-SRF Fellowship:
- Language Required: English
- Countries Eligible: All world countries
- Candidates might be professors or senior researchers from any country and any academic discipline.
- In addition to academic qualifications, applicants are judged on the quality of their work and the seriousness of their threats.
- Scholars with the following characteristics are given preferential treatment:
- academics with a PhD in their field and/or considerable teaching or research experience at a university, college, or other higher learning institution.
- face or have recently fled acute, severe, and specific threats to their lives and/or careers in their home countries or countries of residence.
- a track record of academic excellence and future possibility; that will benefit their home and/or host academic communities.
Must Read: Comprehensive List of Everything a Paramedic Does (Daily Responsibilities)
How To Apply
Following these procedures will allow you to apply for an IIE-SRF Fellowship:
To apply, individuals can do so either themselves or through a third party. The following are among the materials that are required for an application:
- Thesis statement for academic purposes only. Your educational and professional history and accomplishments should be described in depth.
- Application coversheet
- Current CV or resume.
- A statement of one’s own. Please describe why you are applying for IIE-SRF support in a detailed statement.
- It is strongly recommended that you submit two academic or professional letters of recommendation from colleagues who may speak to your academic or professional achievements.
- Two personal letters of recommendation from colleagues or people who know about the challenges you’ve faced and your professional background. Reference letters should be sent to IIE-SRF at [email protected] on official letterhead whenever possible.
- A copy of your Ph.D. or higher degree
- Writing or research samples from your most recent work.
- A letter of recommendation from a college or university that may be able to host your postdoctoral position. This is not a necessity.
- Please submit all application materials via email (preferred), fax, or post
- Click on the link below to apply
See What Others Are Reading:
Africa Postgraduate Regional Scholarship, UK
Netherlands Government Scholarship (Fully Funded)
International Mathematical Union Scholarship (Fully-Funded)