Imperial College London, in collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, is offering eight scholarships to students from Egypt, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Thailand who are applying for postgraduate courses in Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine, and Business.
The scholarship program provides £10,000 in financial support to students pursuing one-year postgraduate studies at Imperial.
If they obtain an offer to study at Imperial by Monday, 13 March 2023, all qualified students with a valid passport from Egypt, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Thailand will be invited to apply for a GREAT scholarship.
- Type: Masters
- Organisation: Imperial College London
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: Imperial College London
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 13, 2023
About the Imperial College London
Imperial College London is a top-ten university with a global reputation for teaching and research excellence.
Imperial, which is consistently ranked among the greatest institutions in the world, is committed to producing the next generation of researchers, scientists, and academics through interdisciplinary collaboration.
Imperial, located in the center of London, is a multidisciplinary venue for education, research, translation, and commercialization, which leverages science and innovation to address global concerns.
The scholarship program gives students pursuing one year of postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom a minimum grant of £10,000.
- Citizenship of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, or Thailand are required.
- Applicants must be available to begin academic studies in the United Kingdom by September/October 2022, the beginning of the UK academic year.
- Applicants must have obtained an offer to enroll in a Master’s Program from the Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Medicine, or the Faculty of Natural Sciences by March 13, 2023. Please note MRes courses are not eligible.
How to apply
- Stage 1: submit an application for a one-year, full-time Master’s program at Imperial College London.
Monday, March 13, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (UK local time) is the deadline for submitting an application for a master’s course through the College’s conventional application procedure and receiving an admission offer.
If you are applying to an Imperial postgraduate program, you may be required to pay an application fee. Please go here for information on application fees and to determine if you qualify for a fee waiver.
- Stage 2: Eligible individuals will be invited to submit scholarship applications.
Eligible students who have obtained an offer of admission to study at the College for 2023 entrance will be notified via email during the week beginning 20 March 2023 and encouraged to complete a GREAT Scholarship application form.
March 13, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Indigenous Education Placement Scholarship at Flinders University,2022
- Southampton Electronics and Computer Science Commonwealth International Scholarships
- Cameron Beyer International Scholarship, Federation University Australia