Hello mD readers, we live in a big but small world.
It’s almost impossible to get and publish every information that happens around us.
We both know that information is key and knowledge is power, but what gives these factors their respective characteristics is their perfect timing and usage.
Take for instance, you have an exam which was scheduled to hold by 2:00 pm tomorrow at Convocation hall.
And the venue was later changed to 1000 seaters still holding by 2:00 pm tomorrow.
Not getting your hands on this information at the right time can cause you an extra year in the university.
Whatever the case maybe, right information at the wrong time is useless.
The same goes for wrong information at the right time.
This is why we need your help to be our eyes and ears.
Terms and Conditions
- The information you wish to share with us must be relevant.
- You must have an audio, picture or video evidence. In a case where this is not possible, your information must be verifiable one way or another.
- We only allow information that relates to the niche of this blog.
How to get updates across to us.
- You can get your information across to us via our mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can choose to send your audio, video or pictures to our mail or simply upload to any social media platform and tag us (#mydelsu #mydelsublog). We will find it.
Finally, we have the final say. We choose when and what information is relevant to published.
- Also Read…
- Have an update for us? Inform Us!
- Are You a Writer? Write for Us!
- Have a Question? Ask Us!
- Do You Have a Product? Advertise With Us!