Brief Description about International Ambassador Scholarships, UK 2022-23
- Partial Funding Up to £5,000
- University of West London
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- All Subjects
- International Students
The International Ambassador Scholarship is designed to recognize and support outstanding students who aspire to serve as UWL ambassadors by providing financial assistance.
This form has five sections that must be completed in their entirety. By submitting this form, you agree to the conditions of our scholarship. This form will not be considered if any sections are missing.
You can only apply for a scholarship if you meet the eligibility requirements (see below).
The University of West London is seeking exceptional people with a demonstrated academic and success record who will make a significant impact to our University and the wider global community.
International Ambassador Scholarships, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at University of West London.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
The University of West London (UWL) is proud to be offering up to 100 scholarships worth up to £5,000 towards first-year undergraduate and postgraduate tuition fees for international fee-paying applicants.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
Applicants must be:
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in February or September 2022. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student.