International and domestic athletes who intend to apply for and enroll in an undergraduate or graduate studies program at Longwood University will get financial aid. The scholarship award will probably pay for any incurred tuition fee costs.
- University or Organization: Longwood University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
About the Longwood University
Longwood University is a public university in the Virginia town of Farmville. It was started in 1839 and is the third-oldest public university in Virginia. It is also one of the oldest 100 colleges and universities in the United States. It is the 19th best Regional University in the South.
Why choose to study at Longwood University?
It is the aim of Longwood University, an institution of higher learning, to cultivate citizen leaders who are capable of making meaningful contributions to the general welfare of society and who are equipped to do so.
The institution provides its students with an environment that supports student learning, scholarship, and achievement by providing an environment in which great teaching is fostered.
The selected students will receive scholarships from Longwood University to help with the cost of their chosen programs.
Also Check: Auburn University Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants are welcome to submit their applications for any undergraduate or graduate program of their choosing that is made available by Longwood University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be overseas citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete the Common Application Portal in order to submit their admissions applications. Students who want further information about applying for scholarships can get in touch with the concerned coaches. All qualified student will be taken into account.
- Supporting Document: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Certified official, original transcripts
- Passport information page
- Financial certification form
- Entry requirements: The applicants must meet the GPA requirements for the Longwood University program they wish to enroll in.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- TOEFL score of 79/80
- IELTS score of 6.5
- Cambridge score of C2
- SAT Critical Reading score of 500 or higher with a Longwood Interview Assessment score below 15
The deadline for normal admission applications is always the first of March. But applicants must submit their applications by December 1st in order to be considered for an early action decision.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Trinity College Dublin 2022-2023 Masters Scholarships for Women in STEM
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
- Government of Mauritius 2022 Africa Scholarships for African Students