BI Norwegian Business School is a renowned educational institution that provides research-based knowledge on business and management disciplines in Norway.
It is a not-for-profit foundation that aims to collaborate with attractive international businesses and strengthen its interaction with the business society.
In line with its commitment to promoting diversity and excellence, BI Norwegian Business School is offering the BI Norwegian Business School 2023 International Baccalaureate Scholarship for undergraduate students who have completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) program.
This scholarship offers full tuition fee coverage for the duration of the program, as well as other benefits.
In this article, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, application process, and benefits of the BI Norwegian Business School 2023 International Baccalaureate Scholarship for interested candidates.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: BI Norwegian Business School
- Country to study: Norway
- School to study: BI Norwegian Business School
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School (Nynorsk: Handelshyskolen BI) is Norway’s largest and Europe’s second-largest business school. BI has four campuses in total, with the main campus being in Oslo. The institution has 845 personnel, with 404 academic staff members and 441 administrative staff members.
The BI Norwegian Business School enrolled 18,728 students in 2015. With over 200 000 graduates since 1983, BI is Norway’s largest provider of economic and administrative expertise and abilities. NOKUT has certified BI Norwegian Business School as a specialised university school.
BI Norwegian Business School is a private foundation. BI organised its academic operations into nine distinct research departments spanning all subjects anticipated of a contemporary European business school.
The Financial Times presently ranks BI as the 33rd best European business school. Eduniversal recognised BI as the 35th most influential business school in the world in 2009.
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
The BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship will cover the whole cost of tuition for up to three years, provided the recipient meets the academic progression requirements.
BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship Courses
- Business Administration
- Data Science for Business
- Digital Business
- Only applicants with at least 33 IB points are considered (final or predicted grades).
- Applicants with Norwegian citizenship or EU/EEA/British international citizenship.
- International candidates with ties to Norway who match Lnekassen’s eligibility requirements.
How to apply
- Apply for a scholarship using the online application portal at the same time you apply for admission.
- One-page scholarship application letter explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship.
Scholarships are granted on the basis of academic achievement, not financial necessity.
- Submit it to the ‘Scholarship’ part of your online entrance application.
- Provide any documentation required for admissions evaluation. The scholarship application will only be evaluated if an admissions application has been submitted in its entirety.
- Candidates in their senior year of high school are required to submit their final transcripts as soon as they become available in June and no later than June 27.
- Those who apply for the BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship will also be considered for the BI International Scholarship and the Women in Finance and Technology Scholarship (if eligible). There is no need for a separate scholarship application letter.
April 15, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students