Scholarships are an excellent method to offset the expense of your education. As a result, North American University will provide Board Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship’s objective is to assist applicants who plan to enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program.
- University or Organization: North American University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
See Also: EPSRC Fully-Funded International Scholarships at Swansea University – UK 2022
About the North American University
NAU is a college that began in April 2007 as the Texas Gulf Institute. North American University (NAU) is a private institution of higher education in Stafford, Texas.
The National American University provides bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Computer Science, and Education.
Why study at North American University?
The Office of Profession & Success Services is dedicated to offering undergraduate, graduate, and alumni students with the instruments and assets required for a seamless transition from education to a career.
The winners will each get a $6,000 stipend from North American University to help with the cost of their studies there.
Also Check: British Council IELTS Award 2022 For Students In Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Scholarships may have limited availability and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for an undergraduate degree at the university, you must fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents : Send a copy of your passport, your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, letters proving your skills, certificates, and your Financial Status.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a GPA between 3.5 and 3.75 or a SAT score of 1250 or an ACT score of 26 to get in.
- Language requirement: In addition to the admission requirements, all international students must show that they can speak English. One of the following is a way to show that you know how to speak English:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or an Overall grade of C or above
- SAT Scores before March 2016: Reading Section: 500, Writing Section: 500; SAT Scores March 2016 to present: Reading Test: 27, Writing and Language Test: 29
- ACT English: 23
- Composition and Rhetoric I with a grade of “C” or better from a U.S.-based college or university.
- TSI or its equivalent in other states
- An associate degree or higher from a U.S. institution
- Completion of a degree or high school in an English-speaking country*
- Completion of the Gulf Language School Intensive English Program at NAU
The last date to apply for the scholarship is July 31st, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Eightfold Institute of Australia Software Developer-Professional Internship
- Masters Agriculture Economic Scholarships In Germany At University Of Hohenheim 2023 Without IELTS
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation: DAAD Scholarship For International Students, Germany 2022-2023