Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students who enroll at Humber in the academic intakes of September, January, and May are eligible for this admission scholarship.
Over the course of the first two semesters of study, this scholarship incentive will save the student CAD $2,000 on tuition.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Bachelors, Masters
- Number of Awards: A total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.*
- Duration of Award: 1 year
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2022
This scholarship reward will result in a CAD $2,000 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of study.
- IApplicants must be International students
- Candidates need to be fluent in English.
- Students who have completed their high school or secondary schooling and are non-transfer students (i.e., have not attended college or university or participated in Humber’s EAP program) are eligible to apply. The number of applicants is limitless.
How to Apply
Priority consideration will be given to students who have received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their acceptance by September 30, 2021.
Please send the following information to [email protected] to apply for a scholarship.
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in January 2020
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters
30th September 2022
See What Others Are Reading:
- Italy Regional Scholarships 2022-2023
- Bond University Gold Coast Australia International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2023
- Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship 2023