International Excellence Scholarship at Covenant University – Covenant University invites non-Nigerian master candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session to their international scholarships for excellence in Nigeria.
Covenant University is listed by Times Higher Education (THE), an accredited ranking organization of world universities, as one of the top 800 best universities (601-800) in the world.
The agreement was recently included in the 301+ best universities in the world as part of the SDG Impact according to the 2019 Impact Rating.
Covenant University is Nigeria’s leading private institution committed to promoting a new generation of leaders.
The university’s calm and green environment, the most modern facilities, virtual libraries, and respected lecturer culture provides the incentives needed for effective teaching and research.
Students who are interested can stay in the sophisticated postgraduate hall at the residence.
International Excellence Scholarship at Covenant University
Scholarship value is only a waiver of tuition fees:
- First class: 100% refusal to practice.
- Upper class (≥ 4.0): 75% of early school graduates.
- Upper part of second grade (<4.0): 50% of early school graduates.
Eligibility for the International Excellence Scholarship at Covenant University.
- The Scholarship is open to both Nigerians and Non-Nigerian Candidates admitted into any of Covenant’s Master’s programs and shall be for a period of 18-months.All candidates are evaluated by the School of Postgraduate Education.
- You must have completed the first degree with at least the second class (upper class) and demonstrated English language skills (speaking, reading and writing).
- General requirements: Applicants who are interested in filling out the application form on the university portal and providing all necessary documents as specified in the application form.
- Including certificates, certificates, reference letters. and a 500 word letter of intent in the proposed field of study. Applicants who are Nigerian citizens also receive release from the National Youth Corps (NYSC).
- Exemption or exclusion certificate.
- Each candidate should request and ensure that the institutions attended, process and forward official academic transcript(s) directly to the Dean. School of in the respective discipline.
How do I register?
- Due to the successful entry into the Masters program at the Covenant University School of Postgraduate Studies and Selection by a constituted committee, eligible candidates shall automatically access the scholarship on merit.
Six to eight weeks after submitting the application, Covenant University shall contact eligible candidates to submit a personal statement of purpose of not more than 1,500 words, detailing
- Why they have selected the programme at Covenant University,
- Why they merit the funding (ie Academic/personal achievement),
- How they will benefit from the scholarship (ie. Employment prospects, financial relief etc).
Deadline for the International Excellence Scholarship at Covenant University in Nigeria 2020
The constituted selection committee shall evaluate each candidate’s final eligibility based on the submitted statement of purpose. Application is currently ongoing, no specific Deadline has been announced. Although you can click the below link.