Scholarships for international PhD candidates are available through the International Mathematical Union Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program 2022-23. a fully financed program.
Up to a maximum of $10,000 per year.
IMU Scholarships cover tuition fees, housing and travel expenses.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution: International Mathematical Union
- Location: Any country
- Focus Area: Mathematics
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
Must Read: What to Do If Someone Is Flirting With Your Partner
The grant can cover up to $10,000 per year of the value of the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program:
- Tuition in full
- Expenses for lodging
- Expenses for travel to the host institution (if different from the home country)
- Basic living expenditures will be determined by the cost of living in the nation where the student will pursue his/her PhD studies.
- Language Required: English.
- Countries Eligible: All world countries
- Students can’t apply for the fellowship on their own.
- Mathematicians who work professionally (including those who have superannuated, but continue to mentor young students). It is preferable if the nominee has been mentored by the nominator.
- The student must be a resident of a developing country and a citizen of that country.
- The student must either be pre-accepted to begin a doctoral program in a university or research institution based in a developing country in the first academic year following selection, or already be enrolled in a doctoral program in a university or research institution based in a developing country.
- There is no Age limit for students.
- Women students are especially encouraged to nominate themselves.
- An yearly renewal option is available for as long as the recipient maintains good progress in their PhD studies, up to a maximum of four years after the initial grant period has expired.
Trending: How to Become a Paramedic (Requirements, Career, Skills, Training, Responsibilities)
How To Apply:
To apply for the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program, please follow these instructions:
- Register on the International Mathematical Union Platform Below
- Apply for the online Application form below
To prepare for the selection process, gather all the necessary materials: (Only files in PDF format can be uploaded.)
- Nominator Statement from
- Scanned copy of student passport.
- Pre-acceptance letter from the PhD program.
- Total expenditure budget requested
- Research Project.
- PhD Supervisor CV.
- Two letters of recommendation, neither of which can come from the nominator.
- Transcripts of coursework (certified copies) of the student.
- student declaration.
- Student CV.
- PhD Supervisor declaration.
- Nominator declaration.
For additional information on the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program, please visit the official website:
See What Others are Reading:
Fulbright Scholarship | Application Process (Fully Funded)
Scholarships for International Students at CMU Australia
Study in Canada Visa Requirements: A Comprehensive Guide