King’s College London is pleased to present the Foreign Newsweek Engineering Scholarship to an international student enrolled in a taught Engineering degree.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Value of Award: £49,310
- Number of Awards: 1
- Application Deadline: 11.59 pm on 22nd August 2022.
The scholarship, which is valued at £49,310, will cover:
- International tuition fees of £29,310 for Engineering master’s degrees taught in 2022-23 +
- A monthly income of £20,000 to cover living expenses.
In order to qualify, you must:
- International students who intend to pursue full-time taught master’s courses in the Engineering program at King’s beginning in September 2022 .
- be classed as international for tuition fees
- be able to provide proof of financial need
- be willing to give a year-end report or any other essential donor interactions.
- Please offer a personal statement to support your application.
- offer recent evidence that your spoken and written English language skills are sufficient for the programs to which you have applied.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the master’s degree program using the university’s online application portal. Applicants can then fill out the for this award.
Application for this scholarship would be ending by 1.59 pm on 22nd August 2022.
See What Others Are Reading: