Queensland University of Technology, Australia offers the 2022 Overseas Puttick Scholarship to international students who are interested in enrolling in a program at the Institution.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Master of Philosophy
- Value of Award: $7,500
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: 31 October 2022.
Why participate in the scholarship programme?
As the recipient of the scholarship, you will have the opportunity to work with renowned researchers at the School of Creative Practice to conduct your own innovative research and earn a postgraduate degree recognized internationally.
You will earn a $7,500 yearly stipend award for two years. This sum is exempt from taxation for full-time students.
Eligible Field of Studies
The QUT offers a master’s degree in research, creative practice, communication, and design.
- Applicants must have recently graduated from QUT with a bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to the creative industry.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 5.0.
- Applicants must be able to accept the scholarship and commence full-time studies no later than July 31, 2023.
- Applicants must have exceptional research capacity and promise.
How to Apply
To apply, interested and qualified candidates should visit here.
31 October 2022.
See What Others Are Reading: