Deakin vice-chancellor’s International scholarship 2022-23 is an undergraduate and masters scholarship for international students. This scholarship will cover all of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Deakin University
- Location: Australia
- Program Period: This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
- Deadline: One month prior to commencing your study
The Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship from Deakin University will cover:
- All of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition prices are covered.
- A first-choice spot for on-campus lodging (at own cost and subject to availability).
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for the Deakin Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship:
- Language Required: English.
- Countries Eligible: All world countries.
- Deakin University is looking for international students who are interested in pursuing a degree in courses.
- Apply to Deakin University and be eligible for admission.
- Have a grade point average of at least 85 percent in the past.
In order to get one of the few available scholarships, applicants must meet or exceed the stated minimal standards.
How To Apply
To apply for the Deakin Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship, please follow these steps:
- A personal statement (300 words)
- Two people who can speak to your involvement in the community and/or leadership abilities would be ideal.
- Academic transcripts are required to apply to Deakin.
- Please email your completed form to the Deakin International Admissions office.
- You may also be asked to attend an interview.
- Click the link below to complete your Deakin International Scholarship Program application form
See what others Are Reading: