Canadore College is currently offering a one-of-a-kind International Scholarships program to help and support students financially in their pursuit of their future career aspirations in order to lure ambitious and bright students to Canada.
The aim of the program is to assist highly motivated individuals who choose to pursue an undergraduate degree at Canadore College. Students desiring a high-quality education are encouraged to attend the college.
- University or Organization: Canadore College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
About the Canadore College
Canadore College is a college of applied arts and technology located in North Bay, Ontario, Canada. Established in 1967 as a branch of Cambrian College in Sudbury, it became an independent institution in 1972. There are three campuses in North Bay, Ontario, and one in Parry Sound, Ontario.
The college has a full-time enrollment of 3,500 students and provides over 65 full-time post-secondary programs in several key academic sectors: aviation technology; business and management; community justice and police studies; culinary arts; environmental studies and biotechnology; health, human care and wellness; indigenous studies; language, access and preparatory studies; media, design and dramatic arts; sport and recreation; and trades and technology.
Why study at Canadore College?
For the 2022-2023 school year, applicants from Canada will be able to get a scholarship from Canadore College.
- Africa, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Central and South America, Eastern Europe, Indonesia/Malaysia, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam qualify as eligible nations.
- Eligible Subjects or courses: The award will be granted in any discipline offered by the university.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Canadore provides Geographical Entrance Incentives to registered International students from the following countries: Africa, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Central and South America, Eastern Europe, Indonesia/Malaysia, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Those who want to apply for the funding must be enrolled in a university’s undergraduate degree program. After that, you can fill out the application form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: If you want the college to consider you for admission, you must send a translated copy of your transcript with your application. This shows that you meet the program-specific requirements for admission.
- Requirements for admission: Students must have a previous degree with good grades.
- Language requirement: if English is not your first language, you must show that you can speak English at the level needed for the program you want to study.
The deadline for applications is August 31.
See What Others Are Reading: