Students with outstanding academic credentials are encouraged to apply for the International Scholarships granted by the New College of the Humanities in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships are offered solely to international and domestic students with outstanding academic accomplishment and promise.
Students may submit an application for any undergraduate or postgraduate program provided by the New College of the Humanities in order to be eligible for this £500 award for up to one year of study.
- University or Organization: New College of the Humanities
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK.
About the New College of the Humanities
The New College of the Humanities is a university in London, England that was established as a private college by the philosopher A. C. Grayling, who also served as its first Master. “A world-class university-level institution in the heart of London,” is the college’s stated mission.
Why choose to study at the New College of the Humanities?
The New College of the Humanities aims to offer a degree program with a distinctive curriculum that offers both breadth and depth within a purposeful pedagogical framework.
Every student at NCH who is willing to work will be given the opportunity to reach their full potential by combining an excellent liberal arts curriculum with individualized instruction in a global community.
After Reading Week of their first term of study for the first year of study, the applicants chosen will receive awards totaling £500 from the New College of the Humanities.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home-country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The New College of the Humanities accepts applications for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Eligibility Requirements: In order to qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- The applicants must exhibit outstanding academic accomplishment and potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can fill out admissions applications online. All eligible students will automatically be taken into account. There is no need to fill out a separate scholarship application.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Personal statement that talks about these things:
- Why do you want to take the course you’ve chosen?
- What are your interests, and how do they relate to your subject (you could talk about books you’ve read or ideas you’d like to learn more about)?
- Why should you come to NCH to study?
- What do you want to do with your life and career?
- Interview Requirements for entry: The applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements for the undergraduate or graduate program they want to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must send in their scores from the following English tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The application process is ongoing, but course-specific application deadlines must be observed.
See What Others Are Reading: