The University of Wollongong – Dubai is pleased to offer the 2022 international scholarship to exceptional students who are interested in pursuing a degree at the Institution.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Application Deadline: 26th August 2022
Value of Scholarship
There are two types of awards offered to postgraduate students:
- 50% scholarship (conditions apply)
- 25% scholarship
- 15% scholarship
This scholarship opportunity covers 15% to 50% of each semester’s tuition costs.
- You must be a first-semester student.
- You must have earned the minimum grade points specified in the table below.
- To be admitted to the university, you must meet all academic and admission requirements and intend to enroll in the session for which you have applied.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for a UOWD Scholarship, send an Application for Scholarship form and supporting paperwork (academic transcripts, completion certificates, awards, referee reports, alumni ID) to the Registrar’s Department. Current students must submit the Scholarship Form by the deadline.
26th August 2022
See What Others Are Reading: