Obtain your doctorate in Australia! At RMIT University, PhD Scholarships in Data-Driven IoT Security are accessible solely to high-potential international applicants.
Successful applicants will design and build unique machine/deep learning-based trust mechanisms for protecting IoT services/devices.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Awards: $31,106 per annum
- Number of Awards: 1
- Application Deadline: STILL ONGOING
- All nationalities are eligible.
- PhD in Data-Driven IoT Security is an eligible course or subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be qualified, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants with IoT, security, and/or machine learning research experience are preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the online application Portal and fill out their admissions application.
- Documents to Back It Up: Please send the following to Dr. Hai Dong ([email protected]) if you want to apply.
- The following should be included in expressions of interest:
- A one-page cover letter that briefly explains why you want the job.
- Proof that you can do research: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honors thesis and a digital copy of academic transcripts.
- A detailed CV that shows how much you know about building distributed systems and applications. It’s also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant work experience.
- Admission requirements: Applicants must have a Master by Research degree, a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent, or an Honours degree with first class honors in Computer Science.
- Language: Applicants from outside the U.S. must also meet the minimum English Language Requirements.
See What Others Are Reading: