Applying for this fantastic “International Student Merit Scholarship” provided by Lincoln University for the academic year 2022-2023 would open the door to endless professional prospects.
As implied by the name, the award is available to any international student who enrolls in a Lincoln University undergraduate degree program. The pupils must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be eligible to win. The scholarship will be used to pay for general fees and tuition.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition-fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
About the Lincoln University
Lincoln University is the first degree-granting historically black college or university in the United States (HBCU). It was started as the private Ashmun Institute in 1854 in Oakland, California, but has been a public institution since 1972. It is ranked 124th out of 181 Northern Regional Universities.
Why Study at Lincoln University?
Lincoln University prepares and equips students to serve as community leaders and affect global change. The institution serves a varied student body by providing them with the knowledge and skills necessary to fulfill their objectives and dreams, whether that be obtaining employment, seeking additional education, or becoming a more aware global citizen.
Lincoln University will grant the shortlisted students a scholarship towards their undergraduate tuition fees and general expenses.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Lincoln University accepts applications for undergraduate studies.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- International students are required to apply (F1 – Visa Status).
- The applicants must be accepted into a full-time undergraduate program as incoming freshmen.
- The applicant must have scored at least 1020 on the SAT or 20 on the ACT (Composite).
How to apply
- How to Apply: Those who want to get in must do so through the university portal. All eligible students will automatically be taken into account.
- Supporting Documents:Students must submit their transcripts, an admission essay, and a letter of recommendation.
- Admission requirements: Applicants have to meet the university’s course-specific requirements.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 71
- TOEFL IBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.5
November 15, 2022
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: