The Eckerd College is thrilled to offer a great opportunity to students who wish to enroll in the institution’s degree program.
International first-year applicants (students who need a visa to study in the US but have not done college or university coursework) are automatically considered by Eckerd College for an International Student Grant of up to $22,000. Additionally, a work-earned stipend of up to $2,000 is available.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Value of Award: $22,000
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: November 15
A grant of up to $2,000 in work-earned money is also available in addition to the $22,000 scholarship.
- You must be recognized as first-year foreign applicants.
- The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted:
- TOEFL iBT score of at least 79, computer based 123 or written 550
- IELTS score with an overall band result of 6.5 or higher
- Duolingo English Test score of at least 105
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 550
- ACT combined English and Reading of 43
- Successful completion of ELS Intensive English Language Program-Level 11
How to Apply
See What Others Are Reading: