This scholarship is now accepting applications from students who are neither U.S. citizens nor permanent residents. Any undergraduate or graduate degree program can be pursued at EIC. Only applicants from particular international countries will be considered for this funding opportunity.
If your ultimate goal is to pursue a degree in medical assisting, nursing, dental hygiene, or cardiovascular technology, you must take advantage of the International Students Scholarships offered by Eastern International College for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: Eastern International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Education Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
About the Eastern International College
The Eastern International College is located in Jersey City, New Jersey. The university is well-known in its area of operation. It is committed to providing innovative courses, cutting-edge technology, experiential (“hands-on”) learning, and compassionate and responsive student services to its students.
Why choose to study at the Eastern International College?
Eastern International College is a career-focused, student-centric institution of higher education committed to the professional development of its diverse student group.
Students at EIC participate in programs designed to anticipate and adapt to the requirements of the healthcare market and to lay the groundwork for lifelong learning.
The Eastern International College will grant financial aid to the selected students to cover tuition and local living expenses for each academic year at the college.
- Students from the following countries are eligible to apply: Anguilla, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada (only English-speaking provinces), Cayman Islands, Dominica, Fiji, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Liberia, Montserrat, New Zealand, Kitts and Nevis, Lucia, Vincent and the Grenadines, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Trinidad and Tobago
- Courses or subjects eligible for application include any undergraduate or graduate degree program offered by Eastern International College.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The applicants must have acquired their most recent education credential from a country that speaks English.
- Applicants who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents will be supported in meeting the U.S. Immigration Service’s standards.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Students can use the college’s application portal to send in their applications for admission. All qualified students will be taken into account.
- Supporting Documents: The students must give the university the following papers:
- Proof of who you are
- Card for Social Security
- High School Diploma or GED Admission Test Accuplacer Requirements: The applicants must have the equivalent of a
- high school education in the United States or a Bachelor’s degree in the United States.
- Language Requirement: The students must show proof that they meet the university’s language requirements for the course they want to take.
- The English skills of EIC employees are measured by the TEAS (score of 65%), HESI (score of 70%), and Accuplacer (score of 70%) tests.
The applications are now available. However, students are required to adhere to the application dates for each program.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: