For the academic year 2022–2023, the Silesian University of Technology is pleased to offer International Students Scholarships for the first or second cycle of a full term of study in Poland under the Excellence Initiative–Research University program.
This scholarship is open to international students who desire to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the university.
- University or Organization: The Silesian University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or master’s
- Award: PLN 21,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
About the Silesian University
The Silesian University of Technology is a public university in the Polish province of Silesia, with the majority of its facilities located in Gliwice. It was established in 1945 by Lwow Polytechnic academics. It is comprised of thirteen faculties, one college, and one research institute.
Why choose to study at the Silesian University of Technology ?
According to Best Global Universities, the Silesian University of Technology is ranked 1514. The University serves as a scientific and educational foundation for Upper Silesia, Poland’s largest industrialized region. These cities are more desirable to residents and visitors because of their campuses.
The university will provide PLN 21,000 gross, which will be transferred in three payments following the completion of each examination session.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Subjects or courses: The award will be granted in any discipline offered by the university.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants must be from outside the United States.
- Applicants must enroll in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Students are required to demonstrate that they were among the top students at their prior level of school and pay the university’s first-semester tuition cost.
How to apply
- How to Apply: When you’re ready to send in your application, you can go to the online application portal. After that, people who want to apply must fill out an online application form.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following things are taken into account by the Committee when judging the applications:
- Copy of the applicant’s results on the enrollment certificate for first-cycle students; for second-cycle students, an excerpt from their first-cycle studies.
- A teacher was chosen and asked to write an opinion in either Polish or English.
- All achievements in science, sports, and business that have been proven, especially the results of subject contests,
- Admission Requirements: For the 1st cycle, students must have graduated from secondary school with a final grade that puts them in the top 20% of graduates from that year in classes with similar curricula. The school principal must certify this in writing, either in Polish or English. Applicants must also pay a semester’s tuition at the Silesian University of Technology and fill out an application form.
- When it comes to 2nd-cycle students, they must have finished their 1st-cycle studies with the highest grade allowed by the university’s rules, which must be confirmed in writing by the dean or rector of that university in either Polish or English. They must also pay a semester’s worth of tuition at the Silesian University of Technology and fill out an application, which has a template in Annex No. 1 to this Ordinance.
- In the future, “the Committee” will be used to talk about the Rector’s Committee for Awards and Quality Programs. They will look at the applications and write down the minutes of the meeting, just like it says in Annex No. 2 of this Ordinance.
- The Rector will decide whether to give a scholarship after looking at what the Committee says.
- The scholarship described in section 1 will be given for a total of 21,000 PLN.
- The PLN-based scholarship will be paid out in three equal parts. In this ordinance’s Annex No. 4, there is a template for the data form.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have been able to speak either English or Polish well. The standard Polish or English translations of these documents are also accepted.
The application deadline is October 31, 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Presidential Scholarships at University of Wisconsin Steven Point, USA
- International Scholarships at Pratt Institute, USA
- Presidential Fellows International Scholarships at Miami University, USA