At Citadel Securities, the Software Engineers develop next-generation software solutions that contribute to the production of the systems that enable our investment research, trading, risk management, and funding & settlement processes. Software Engineers work tirelessly to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of our investing process while while lowering the operational risk involved. Software engineers work closely with executives from various companies to create and deploy software solutions that have a substantial impact on those companies’ bottom lines.
- Host: Australia
- Location: Citadel
- Offered Subjects: Software Engineer
- Eligible nationality: International
- Type: Internship
From pre-trade research platforms to trading systems to post-trade clearing and settlement services, we develop a wide variety of essential solutions. These solutions provide scaling capabilities that allow for millions of transactions per second and high availability of the underlying systems.
You will get the opportunity to test the limits of what is possible in the field of technology by participating in a program that gives you the chance to work together and communicate with senior members of the team.
- Develop digital instruments that can bring trading methods into the real world
- Create high-performance systems for the study of enormous amounts of data
- Build the future of the financial industry by cooperating in small teams.
You are required to have the following Skills & Talents:
- A degree (bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral) in computer science, computer engineering, or a field closely connected to those fields.
- Exceptional programming and design capabilities
- Capacity for in-depth analysis as well as familiarity with statistical and probabilistic concepts
- Capability to communicate effectively in a team environment that emphasizes collaboration, complexity, and high technical level
- intellectual curiosity and a passion for finding innovative solutions to difficult challenges via the use of technology
How To Apply:
Click On The Link Below To Apply Now: